Terms and Conditions
Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as a customer of our products and/or as a user of our Website. Any reference to “we”, “us”, “our” or “FaithMedx” is to FaithMedx Ltd.
Information About Us
This Website is operated by the FaithMedx Ltd. (a company incorporated in England and Wales ) whose registered office and principal trading address is 10A Upper Wimpole Street, London, W1G 6LL. For all customer service enquiries, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us by telephone on 020 7426 555.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by FaithMedx Ltd. or its licensors.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright. All such rights are reserved.
- Any trademarks that may be reproduced in this Website and which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged as such on the Website.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person.
Use of the Website
- All the contents of our Website(s) and the contents of any downloadable or viewable documents or other information provided to our users or clients is our Intellectual Property, unless stated otherwise. You may view, use, download and store the material on this Website for your own private, personal, non-commercial and research use only and on the condition that:
- no material is modified in any way; and
- our copyright and trademark notices appear in all copies and our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged in such copies.
- The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available the material on this Website to third parties without our express written consent or that of the original copyright holder is prohibited. The Commercial use of any of the contents on our Website(s) is not permitted under any circumstances.
- You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage or disruption to the Website itself, the materials and data it contains, or the computer systems that host it, nor in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bombs, keystroke logger or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- do anything that may cause damage to the Website or our servers, systems or equipment or those of third parties, nor access any users’ data or penetrate or circumvent any Website security measures or attempt to do any such acts;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or
- attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You accept that you can stop using the Website at any time and at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Website or any part of it at any time at our sole discretion.
The information in this Website is for general information only. It should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. It is subject to change without notice. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, at any time the Website may contain material which is out of date and we are not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions and give no guarantee as to its accuracy.
Whilst we try to ensure that this Website is functioning correctly, this may not always be achievable. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time (e.g. if our computer systems used to provide the Website are under repair or maintenance or are otherwise unavailable, for reasons reasonably beyond our control, we may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for other business and operational reasons). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period or if all or any part of the Website is discontinued, modified or changed in any way. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to users who have registered with us.
You understand that FaithMedx Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking and related technology required to run the Website and any service made available through it.
Free Services Disclaimer
FaithMedx Ltd. may provide various services free of charge from time to time via its website(s), including newsletters, reports and other publications. No contract with us is expressed or implied for any free service. Therefore, a user cannot become a client by using any free service. We are not liable in any way for use of free services or for any user liabilities resulting from the use of our free services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the material displayed on our Website is provided “as is” without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Waiver and Cumulative Remedies
Law and Jurisdiction