Renowned for our cutting-edge solutions to cosmetic concerns, our London skin specialist team are industry-leading experts in body shaping, injectables, and medical aesthetics.
Meet the Clinical Director
Faith Cris Nzurike, Clinical Director of FaithMedx Aesthetics & Body Shaping Institute, is a highly sought-after London Skin Specialist, Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Prescriber and Phlebotomist.
Faith’s early career gave her a unique insight into the motivations underpinning self-improvement. After achieving BSc degrees in Psychology and Nursing, she worked as a specialist medical practitioner and minor ailment expert at London’s foremost teaching hospitals. Harnessing her concurrent and long-standing interests in anti-ageing and wellness, Faith ultimately decided to channel her abilities into the field of aesthetics, training at the prestigious Royal Society of Medicine and obtaining coveted mentorships from some of the industry’s most prominent Harley Street figures. Since establishing her own clinic five years ago, she has continued to work alongside key opinion leaders and is a frequent attendee of professional conferences throughout the UK and Europe.
Operating since 2014 and located in an exclusive enclave of Central London, FaithMedx’s primary Aesthetics and Body Shaping Institute has serviced hundreds of loyal patients who have grown to trust the expert knowledge and high calibre of services on offer from our London skin specialist team. Paying particular attention to individual goals, Faith and her team of experts specialise in the provision of lipolytic vitamin injections, facial injectables, and laser skin rejuvenation, working cohesively with patients to improve their self-image.
With all procedures fully vetted in advance, FaithMedx’s practitioners impart empathy and understanding in their treatment recommendations, with Faith herself achieving tremendous success after just 16 weeks of undertaking her own specialist weight management regime. This is just one example of how sincerity and experience combined with personalised, goal-orientated approaches make FaithMedx’s Upper Wimpole Street-based clinic the ultimate go-to destination for all related medical skin services for both men and women.
With over nine years’ experience as a London skin specialist, Faith’s ethos is one of “safety first”, drawing from her long experience in the fields of Psychology and non-surgical rejuvenation to offer personal and results-oriented consultations to patients. As a full member of the British Association for Cosmetic Nurses (BACN), she has been called upon to assess aesthetic industry standards as part of the government’s Save Face initiative, spearheading protocols for the greater protection of patients across the country.
• BSc Psychology
• BSc Mental Health Nursing
• Non-Medical Prescribing L300: Anglia Ruskin University
• Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate (University of Greenwich)
• Counselling Skills Certificate (Goldsmith University)
• RSM; BACN; RCN; The British Dermatological Nursing Group (BDNG); Association for Prescribers; Aesthetics Associates Mentor; IMCAS; IFAAS.
• Registered Nurse: Part 3 of the NMC Register
• Graduate Member: British Psychological Society
• Save Face: Aesthetic Clinical Cosmetic Nurse Assessor
• Nurse Practitioner & Independent Nurse Prescriber: General Practice
• Nurse Prescriber and Cosmetic Nurse Practitioner: FaithMedx Aesthetics & Body Shaping Institute (Londo)
• Phlebotomy, Venipuncture & Cannulation (Kings College)
• Principles of Infection Prevention & Control, Anaphylaxis, CPR (Kings College)
• Understanding the regulations around the use of Botulinum toxin
• How to safely use Botulinum toxin to treat axillary hyperhidrosis, facial wrinkles to the forehead, glabella and periorbital crows feet and migraines
• Pharmacology of Botulinum toxin, assessment and application
• Botox and Filler Master class (Royal Society of Medicine)
• Anatomy & Ageing, Clinical Practice in Aesthetics; peer-to-peer practice and face to face, hands-on training (Merz Institute of Advanced Aesthetics)
• Master Class (CFA Amsterdam)
• Dermal Fillers: focusing on facial anatomy, background and use of dermal fillers (Royal Society of Medicine)
• Accurate assessment of facial areas for safe use of dermal fillers (Royal Society of Medicine)
• The most effective injection techniques and practice with live models (Royal Society of Medicine)
Explore the aesthetics, and injectable treatments on offer at FaithMedx Aesthetics and Body Shaping Institute in London.View Treatments